Sunday, May 06, 2007

Three Grape Clusters..!

I look forward to my weekly Vinography Image from Alder Yarrow over at Vinography: A Wine Blog.
This weeks image by the outstanding photographer Michael Regnier prompted me to go back to the pictures I had taken during my visit to France in the fall of the great 2005 vintage. These grapes were a couple of days away from being harvested. B e sure to click on the image to enlarge it. I like to call this picture "Three Grape Clusters", not to be confused with Michael's "Three Red Leaves". Be sure to visit Alder's site to get a look at that delightful image.
So like Michael, I ask you to identify my grapes. Go ahead, you'll be surprised to find out what region they are from.

1 comment:

David said...

nice photo, must have been a good trip to France you mention too!